Tenants Page

We are here for tenants if you have a Gas Leak in Bury, Boiler Breakdown in Wigan, look no further if you need Boiler Repairs in Radcliffe, a Plumber in Bolton, Gas Engineer in Bury or Heating Repair Wigan.

Tenants Page

Should you have a fault or a problem you should contact your agent or landlord as soon as possible to report the fault, as without their authorisation, we can not call out to you

Remember to ask for Leverhome as your preffered engineer to ensure a fast service.

If your letting agent has told you to come to this page, then please click on the quick link on the left of this page that best suits the job that requires completing at your property.

Gas Safe Register

Gas Safe Register is the official list of gas engineers who are qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances. By law, all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register. It replaced CORGI.

Landlords have responsibilities for gas safety.  All gas appliances provided by the landlord must be correctly maintained and a gas safety check must be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe registered engineer. 

If you are a tenant always:

  • Check the ID card of any gas engineer that comes to do work in your home. The engineer must be Gas Safe registered.
  • Cooperate with your landlord and let a registered engineer in whenever a gas safety check or maintenance is required
  • Ask for a copy of the gas safety record before you move in or within 28 days of it being carried out.

Remember, if you think a gas appliance is faulty turn it off and let your landlord know immediately. Badly fitted and poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. If you feel unwell seek medical help immediately.

For more information and to find and check an engineer go to www.GasSafeRegister.co.uk or call 0800 408 5500. Better Gas Safe than sorry.

Gas Safe Reg. No. 564740 Vat No. 980 1567 09